Xiaomi Poco M3 detailed description
The Xiaomi Poco M3 64GB/4GB Price in Kenya is Ksh.16,999
Xiaomi Poco M3 has a 6.53-inch touchscreen display. A 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor runs Xiaomi Poco M3. Xiaomi Poco M3 has a 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a mico SD card. Xiaomi Poco M3 has a 48MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Poco M3 runs Android 10 and has a 6000 mAh Battery.
GET Xiaomi Poco M3 64GB/4GB at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
Xiaomi Poco M3.
Xiaomi Poco M3 is one of the best affordable smartphones on the market. With Xiaomi Poco M3, you get a phone with a triple camera system, a good processor, and a large 6000mAh battery that will power it for more than 2 days on a single charge.
6.53″ inch Display.
Xiaomi Poco M3 comes with a 6.53″ inch display. With a 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, you slim bezels/borders around the display. This means you get a large 6.53″ inch display in a small body that is easy to use single-handed. The display also comes with an HD+ resolution that showcases clear, bright, and detailed colors as they naturally appear in nature. And to help you use your phone outside during the day, Xiaomi Poco M3 comes with 400nits brightness that makes the display bright enough that you don’t have to look for shade to read your texts or notifications.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor.
Xiaomi Poco M3 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor that clocks at 2.0GHz. The processor comes with improved CPU speeds and AI performance that help boost the overall performance. And with the help of 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, you get to open multiple tabs at the same time and multitask with no lagging.
48MP AI Triple Camera.
Xiaomi Poco M3 comes with a 48MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple-camera system at the back. The camera system is supported by AI that ensures that the photos and videos you take are enhanced from being good to being great looking.
The 48MP main camera takes great photos that are clear, bright, and detailed. The reason why photos that are taken by the camera are great looking is that the large camera lens comes with more pixels than a smaller lens. And since pixels make photos, the more pixels a photo has, the better it looks. The level of detail in the photos is that you can crop the photos multiple times before they start losing quality. If you’re a content creator and don’t have a large budget for a DSLR Camera, you can use Xiaomi Poco M3 since it’s affordable.
With the macro camera, you get to move as close as 4cm to the subject and take clear detailed close-ups. So, instead of trying to zoom in and lose some clarity, you can move closer to the subject and take close-ups of the tiniest detail.
The depth camera takes great portraits. The camera blurs the background around the subject creating a beautiful bokeh effect that makes the subject stand-out. With the subject the main focus of attention, you can take their beautiful portraits.
Large 6000mAh Battery.
Xiaomi Poco M3 comes with a large 6000mAh battery. With the battery, you can make calls for 40 hours straight, play music non-stop for 196 hours, or watch videos for 17 hours without any breaks. And to help you power your battery quickly, Xiaomi Poco M3 comes with support for 18W Fast CHarging that will give you a full charge in minutes instead of hours. And if you’re afraid the fast charge will damage your phone, you need not worry. You can use the phone for 2.5 years or 1000 charges without any noticeable degradation.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Specifications
- Display: 6.53″ inch IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 198 g (6.98 oz)
- Protection: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD upto 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Rear camera Triple: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.1, (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; panorama, [email protected]
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: No
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- Reverse charging
Other Phone brands available in Stock
[table id=3 /]