GET Viltrox EF-E II 0.71x Lens Mount Adapter at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
Viltrox EF-E II 0.71x Lens Mount Adapter Price in Kenya
The Viltrox EF-E II 0.71x Lens Mount Adapter Price in Kenya is Ksh.19,399. This 0.71x Lens Mount Adapter from Viltrox allows a full-frame Canon EF-mount lens to be mounted onto a Sony E-mount camera. While doing so, the adapter’s optics help to maximize the connected lens’s apparent angle of view while providing a one-stop increase for the camera over the lens’s aperture range.
If a lens intended for 35mm film or similarly-sized full-frame camera sensors is connected to a Sony E-mount camera, it would project an image larger than the camera’s APS-C sized sensor was built to accept. Able to capture only the center portion of the projected image, the effective angle of view of the lens would be narrowed, creating an in-camera “crop factor.” This adapter condenses the light from a lens designed for 35mm film or “full frame” camera sensors and projects it onto a Sony E-mount camera’s APS-C sensor. This allows the APS-C sensor to utilize more of the light gathered by a connected lens, which effectively reduces the crop factor while making available to the sensor an additional one stop of light for each of the lens’s f/stop settings.
If a compatible lens includes autofocus, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions, this adapter is intended to allow those features to be used. Also, if an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, this adapter is designed to allow that information to be saved along with image files generated with a combination of the lens, a compatible Sony E-mount camera, and the adapter.
This adapter is constructed with four lens elements in four groups that are designed to provide optical clarity as well as color fidelity, and the underside of its detachable tripod foot is tapped with a 1/4″-20 accessory thread, enabling direct attachment to tripods or quick release plates that feature 1/4″-20 mounts. For ease of upgrading its firmware, this adapter also includes a micro-USB port.
For compatible Sony E-mount cameras that feature phase-detection and contrast-detection autofocus, a toggle switch to enable those autofocus settings with a connected Canon EF-mount lens is positioned along the side of this adapter. To properly apply a desired autofocus setting, the toggle switch selection must be made prior to placing the adapter on the camera.
This adapter is compatible with the Sony NEX-5C, C3, 5N, F3, 5R, 6, 7, FS700, VG20, and VG900 cameras.
- Maximizes apparent angle of view of combined camera and lens
- Provides a one-stop increase for the camera over the lens’s aperture range
- Four lens elements in four groups for optical clarity as well as color fidelity
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable autofocus, on-camera aperture control, and Exif metadata generation when possible
- Integrated toggle switch for a compatible Sony E-mount camera’s phase-detection or contrast-detection autofocus setting to be applied with a connected lens
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 accessory thread for direct attachment to tripods or quick release plates that feature 1/4″-20 mounts