GET Oneplus Band at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
Disclaimer: Product images and display contents are illustrative only. Actual product and display contents may vary.
1. Blood oxygen measurements are not intended as a substitute for medical advice, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a trained physician, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. For medical advice, please consult a medical professional.
2. The OnePlus Band is not designed to be a medical device. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any and all data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
Support for iOS and corresponding OnePlus Health app (for iOS) will only be available post launch. More information will be shared on later date.
4. Sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring and fitness tracking on the OnePlus Band can be used standalone, but data stored may not be displayed after seven (7) days. That for blood oxygen measurement monitoring to be stored for three (3) days. Historical data will be stored in “OnePlus Health” mobile application for access.
5. “OnePlus Health” app has a default setting of 120 beats per minute (adjustable). Alarm is triggered when your pulse exceeds and stays over this setting for 10 continuous minutes at rest.
6. The OnePlus Band is neither designed to be a professional sport performance device, nor intended as a substitute for medical advice, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a trained physician, and is only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. Preinstalled exercise modes may give more accurate reference data for specific sport types but this data is not intended to give precise measurement of one’s session. Any and all data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
7. 5ATM: OnePlus Band has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving, saunas, or high-pressure water activities. It is not advised to use the product in seawater, at the beach, or the pool. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
8. IP68: Data is based on test results using TÜV SÜD based on IEC 60529 with test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. It is not advised to use the product in seawater, at the beach, or the pool. Water and dust resistance may be reduced as device ages. Liquid and dust damage is not covered under warranty.
9. Charging and battery test results are based on OnePlus laboratory results (25° C) achieved with a standard OnePlus adapter reported on October 23, 2020. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
The OnePlus Band delivers up to 14 days of standby time. The OnePlus Band’s 14-day battery life is based on test results achieved in the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific environment conditions. Conditions for testing 14-day battery life are as follows – fully charged; all other settings set to factory defaults; continuous sleep monitoring of blood oxygen saturation – 8 hours’ sleep with test interval set for once every 6 minutes; 24-hour continuous heart rate monitoring – test interval set for once every 6 minutes; 100 notifications received per day and displayed 50; check the time 10 times per day; call notification 10 times per day – 5 seconds vibration per call; wear sensing activated; stand reminder tuned on; lift-wrist-to-wake function activated; all-day step count; 2 alarms per day – 5 seconds of vibration per alarm; syncing data with OnePlus Health app once per day. Actual battery life varies by features and widgets used, frequency of messages, number of times charged, and other factors.
10. OnePlus Band and OnePlus phones, when used together, will provide the best experience. OnePlus Band are also compatible with all Bluetooth devices; the longest Bluetooth transmission distance is 10 meters between the band and Bluetooth device. Due to the nature of Bluetooth technology, electromagnetic interference in the area may cause the connection to break.
11. Default settings are defined by OnePlus. Users may customize features within the “OnePlus Health” app on supported Android smartphones.
12. Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
Available models and accessories may vary by country.
Product pictures (including but not limited to appearance, color, size, and texture) and display content (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) in the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications, as well as actual display content may vary.
Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, OnePlus may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in associated information pages to ensure they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to change and adjustment without notice.
Support for iOS and corresponding OnePlus Health app (for iOS) will only be available post launch. More information will be shared later.