Microsoft Surface Pen Key Features
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
- What’s in the Box: Microsoft Surface Pen
- Item Dimensions: 6.97 x 0.21 x 0.93 inches
- Brand: Microsoft
Microsoft Surface Pen Price in Kenya
|Starmac||KSh 16,999.00 Buy Now|
Create without limits. New Surface Pen is better and faster than ever, with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other — plus tilt for shading, greater sensitivity, and virtually no lag. Think With Ink: Windows and Office give Surface Pen more power than ever. Strikethrough words to delete, circle text to select, highlight using Ink Editor — and even replay the sequence of mark-ups from others. Easy Note-Taking: Taking and managing notes with OneNote is easier than ever. Do homework, replay notes to better remember your thoughts, and write out math equations that solve themselves using Ink Math Assistant — all in one place.
No Printing Required
Streamline editing documents with digital inking. Use your Surface Pen to annotate and highlight text and the built-in digital ruler to set things straight. Writes like pen on paper: Surface Pen is a natural writing and drawing tool, with precision ink on one end that now enables tilt and a natural-feeling rubber eraser on the other. 4,096 pressure points: Sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and finer control with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch. Responds to an artist’s touch: Effortlessly express the finest sketches and lines with Surface Pen. Rest your hand on the screen of your Surface device, just as you would writing on a notebook
Write and draw with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other. Tilt your Surface Pen to shade your sketches just like you would a graphite pencil. Write and draw naturally. Precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch. Ink flows from the tip of Surface Pen to your screen with virtually no lag, and the eraser rubs away mistakes. Bring your vision to life. Compose a song, make an animated short, take notes, and draw 3D CAD designs. Use Surface Pen with apps like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sketchable, Bluebeam Revu, Drawboard, CorelDRAW, and Staffpad.
Express yourself with Surface Pen.
Choose the color that best expresses your style. Surface Pen comes in four colors – Platinum, Black, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue – that coordinate with Surface accessories.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Keyboard are sold separately.
Disclaimer: Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may differ from that pictured. While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we will not be held liable.
- Surface Pen. Write and draw naturally. Create without limits
- Precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch
- Reduced lag/low latency: Ink flows out in real time with no lag or latency
- Connector type: bluetooth 4.0. Use Surface Pen with apps like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sketch able, Bluebeam Revue, Draw board, CorelDraw, and Staff pad
- Compatibility Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface 3, Pen Tip Kit
|What’s in the Box||Microsoft Surface Pen|
|Item Dimensions||6.97 x 0.21 x 0.93 inches|
|Color||Platinum, Black, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue|