Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S 64Gb in Kenya
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S 64Gb Price in Kenya is Ksh.21,499
Redmi Note 9S 64GB detailed description
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display. 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 48MP + 8MP +5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S runs Android 10.0 and has a 5020 mAh Battery.GET Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S 64Gb at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G. The processor has a powerful performance that clocks at 2.3GHz that is boosted by AI computing performance. Compared to Snapdragon 712, you get a 36% improvement in CPU performance and an 18% increase in GPU performance.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a large 5020mAh battery that lasts more than a day. The battery gives 147 hours of music playback, 33 hours of calling, 16 hours of continuous navigation and 13 hours of gaming.
In case the battery runs out, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has an 18W fast charge that will fill your phone quickly.
6.67″ inch Display.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 6.67″ inch display which is 91% of the body. The quality of the display is superb whether you’re watching games, scrolling or gaming.
With a 450 nits type brightness that allows you to use it in direct sunlight.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) Quad Camera at the back.
The 48MP main camera has an 8000 x 6000 ultra-high resolution for better-detailed photos that still retain their quality even when cropped. Night mode allows you to take clear bright images that are great to look. You can also take 4K videos.
The 8MP camera takes ultra-wide-angle photos. The field of view is increased from 79° to 119°. With a wider view, you can fit more subjects in a frame like never before. With distortion correction, your images look better no matter how you take them.
The 2MP camera lets you take bokeh photos that focus on the subject while blurring the background for a detail-focused image.
The 5MP macro camera lets you take photos of the smallest details that stand out. Now you get to experience the macro world.
16MP Front Camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S has a 16MP front camera for taking selfies. The selfies are good and stand out. With AI Beautify that enhances your selfies to the best quality.
- 6.67″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 450 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.53 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 209 g (7.37 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1.0µm; HDR, panorama,[email protected]
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio, recording
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery
- Fast charging 18W