GET Synco WAir-G2-A2 Ultracompact 2-Person Digital Wireless Microphone System for Mirrorless/DSLR Cameras (2.4 GHz)at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
The Synco WAir-G2-A2 is an ultracompact, digital wireless microphone system with two microphones and just one receiver—great for shooting two-person videos for Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. It offers a complete, versatile, and simple-to-use solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech directly to a mirrorless/DSLR camera or a mobile device with a 3.5mm input.
Synco WAir-G2-A2 in Kenya
The Synco WAir-G2-A2 Ultracompact 2-Person Digital Wireless Microphone System for Mirrorless/DSLR Cameras (2.4 GHz) Price in Kenya is Ksh 21,500. The WAir-G2-A2 provides two tiny, lightweight clip-on transmitters, each with its own built-in microphone, along with two separate lavalier mics that can be used if you prefer a more discreet mic setup—simply plug the lavs into the 3.5mm inputs on the transmitters. Mute buttons allow the talent to mute the transmitters quickly and easily.
The system also includes a single tiny two-channel receiver that mounts on your camera or mobile device and plugs into its 3.5mm input jack. Built-in DSP processing helps eliminate noise and keeps latency down to 12.5ms for improved audio/video sync. Color TFT displays on the transmitters and receiver show important information including battery power, mute status, low-cut filter status, and more.
The system delivers reliable transmission with clear sound at a line-of-sight distance up to 164′ (98′ with limited obstacles). The built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 8 hours of operation and recharge in 1.5 hours via USB Type-C ports, and a three-in-one charging cable is provided. A 3.5mm TRS cable for camera use and a 3.5mm TRRS cable for smartphone use are also included.
Two Microphones into One Receiver
- The two-channel receiver allows you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from the two mic/transmitters.
- The receiver features a belt clip, which also doubles as a shoemount adapter for your camera.
Clip-On Transmitters with Built-In Mics and Lavalier Mics
- Each of the compact transmitters is equipped with both a built-in microphone and a 3.5mm input that accepts its included lavalier microphone.
- The transmitter can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent, providing a fast, truly wireless setup. You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- A low-cut filter on the transmitter can be engaged to reduce air-conditioning and wind noise.
- Simply press the pairing buttons and the system components pair automatically.
- The gain for each microphone can be adjusted independently.
- The receiver and the transmitters have TFT displays that indicate power, battery life, mute, and gain status.
- You have the option to switch between mono or stereo on the receiver: Recording in mono combines both microphones on both the left and right side of your audio track. Recording in stereo puts one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person’s dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
- The transmitters and the receiver are powered for up to 8 hours via a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- The battery recharges in 1.5 hours; a 3-in1 charging cable is included.
Monitor in Real Time
- If your camera doesn’t have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receiver’s 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.
2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- To avoid interference from TV and radio waves, the WAir digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band—far away from television, radio, and UHF wireless microphone transmissions.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet or up to 98 feet when some obstacles are present.
- For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended