Looking for the best soundbar you can buy in 2020? It’s an important investment for any home cinema enthusiast, whether you want to use it on its own or as part of an immersive 5.1 speaker system.
As TV displays get slimmer and slimmer, their built-in speakers tend to be lacking. Let’s face it, even the best Samsung TV could use an external speaker system – and that’s why we’ve rounded up the very best soundbars in Kenya and their prices.
The Following are Soundbars in Kenya and their prices:
SONY SOUND MASTER DIGITAL HT-RT40
- Real surround sound: Experience 600W of 5.1ch real surround sound from a compact set-up for the ultimate movie night
- Easy set-up: Remove the clutter of the traditional Home Cinema system with this 4 compact components solution
- Simple connectivity: one easy HDMI connection to TV and instant wireless link to your smartphone with Bluetooth and NFC.
- S-Master digital amplifier for refined, clear sound quality. USB audio playback
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable, for easier control and fewer cables.
Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar System
- Weight: Subwoofer7.8kg, Main Unit 2.1kg, Rear speaker 0.75kg,
- Connectivity: Bluetooth,
- Model: Soundbar System HT-RT3
- Item Dimensions: MAIN UNIT SIZE %u2013 BODY ONLY (W X H X D) (MM) 90 x 5.2 x 7 cm SUBWOOFER SIZE (W X H X D) (MM) 19
Sony Sound Bar HT CT390
- 330 W total power output
- 2.1 ch surround sound
- Wireless audio
- S-Force PRO Front Surround
- ClearAudio+ enriches your music
- Simplify your setup with HDMI ARC output
- Unite your music with SongPal
Sony Soundbar HT-CT290 with Bluetooth
- 2.1-Channel Configuration
- Up to 300W of Total Power
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- External Wireless Subwoofer
- S-Force Surround Sound Technology
- 1 x Optical-In / 1 x USB-In
- 1 x HDMI-Out with ARC
Sony Soundbar HT-CT80