GET Saramonic SR-MV7000 USB/XLR Condenser Microphone at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
With its four selectable polar patterns and versatile XLR and USB Type-C connectivity, the Saramonic SR-MV7000 large-diaphragm condenser microphone delivers quality sound for podcasters, live streamers, vocalists, and musicians using Mac/Windows computers, Android mobile devices, or traditional analog mic preamps. Since it can be placed on a table via the included stand or mounted on a boom arm, the SR-MV7000 is equally well suited for use at home or in the studio.
Utilizing three condenser capsules, the SR-MV7000 can capture sound in stereo or one of three mono modes (cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional). The USB output offers up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution for detailed digital signal. The built-in 3.5mm headphone jack and dedicated volume control make it easy to monitor your audio in real time with no latency. Additional controls are provided for mic gain, mute, and a low-cut filter. The SR-MV7000 can be run on USB power or 48V phantom power.
Studio Sound and Versatility
The SR-MV7000 delivers studio-quality sound with versatility of four selectable polar patterns—cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional (figure-8), and stereo—afforded by its three large-diaphragm condenser capsules. This gives users flexibility and sonic control when miking different audio scenarios and sources.
- Cardioid: Ideal for dialogue, vocal performances, and miking instruments
- Omnidirectional: Ideal for round-table podcasts, multi-person, and multi-instrument recordings
- Bidirectional (Figure-8): Ideal for two-person interviews and vocal or instrument recordings while rejecting sound from sides
- Stereo: Ideal for capturing a realistic stereo image, like recording sound effects, acoustic instruments, and environmental or ambient sounds
USB and XLR Connectivity
Whether you are connecting and recording to a computer, microphone preamp, audio interface, Android mobile device, or a mixer, the SR-MV7000 has the included output cables for your needs.
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A: For Mac and Windows computers
- USB Type-C: For Android mobile devices and computers with USB Type-C ports
- XLR 5-Pin to Dual XLR 3-Pin breakout cable: For mic preamps, audio interfaces, mixers, and professional processors