Founded back in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics today makes everything from televisions to semiconductors. It released its first Android smartphone in 2009, and can be credited with the launch of the first Android tablet back in 2010. The company is among the biggest players in the smartphone market in the world. It has recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones.
Samsung market has grown in Kenya in great folds, With a strong customer base in Kenya Samsung Service Centers in Kenya are needed since its normal for devices to act up.
- Samsung Customer Service Plaza- Woodvale Centre, Woodvale Groove, Westlands, Nairobi.
- Makarim Service Centre- Hilton Arcade, Mama Ngina Street, Nairobi
- Makarim Service Centre-KCA Building, Monrovia Street, Nairobi
- Makarim Service Centre-Gateway Mall, Mombasa Road
- Makarim Service Centre-Buruburu Shopping Centre Nairobi
- Makarim Service Centre-ICEA Building, Kenyatta Avenue.
- Finecare Service Centre, Sky Mall 3rd Floor Moi Avenue
- FoneXpress Service Centre, Armee Arcade Mall, Westlands Mall
- Samsung Customer Service Plaza, Jubilee Arcade, Moi Avenue, Mombasa
- Finecom Service Centre, Jiwajee Building, Digo Road Mombasa
- Panna Service Centre, Swan Centre Kisumu Oginga Odinga Street.
- Panna Service Centre, Kenyatta Street Opposite Orange, Eldoret.
- Finecare Service Centre, 1st Floor, Westside Mall, Kenyatta Avenue
- Finecare Service Centre, Milano Building Njuri Njeke Street, Next To Ecobank
- Finecare Service Centre, Nyeri Prestige Mall, Ground Floor.
- Finecare Service Centre, Oltalet Mall, Ground Mall Next To Safaricom Shop, Narok.
- Finecare Service Centre, Macharia Building Commercial Street opposite Equity Bank Thika.
- Panna Service Centre, Market Street Opposite Stagematt Kericho
- Finecare Service Centre, Biashara Street Opposite Safaricom Shop Kitui .
You Can Also View: