Samsung Galaxy M20
Samsung Galaxy M20 is powered by 1.6Ghz Octa processor and comes with 5000mAh of battery.
The Phone Packs 3GB of Ram and comes with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 512GB via a microSD card.
The phone comes with a 6.30 inch touchscreen display 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels.
As For Cameras, The Phone features a 13mp +5mp dual back camera and a 8mp front shooter for selfies.Find more about Samsung Galaxy M20 price in Kenya, specs,pros and Cons on this page.
Samsung Galaxy M20 price in Kenya
The phone is yet to come into the Kenyan market, it is estimated to be around Ksh 24,499. Find more about Huawei Phones in Kenya.
You can also view:
- Latest Prices for Oppo Smartphones in Nairobi, Kenya
- latest Prices for Sony Smarpthones in Nairobi,Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Highlights
- 6.3 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2340 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.2GHz Processor, Exynos Octa chipset
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Dual: 13MP (f/1.9, PDAF) + 5MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, HDR, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 8MP, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 5000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy M20 Pros
Big 6.30 inch display-There is something about big screens, They provide you an with enjoyable Viewing Experience,People who love movies will attest to this.
Dual SIM support- Allows you to use two Sim Cards from network providers (Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom) in Kenya that you prefer on the same Phone.
3GB of RAM-Apps will run without Lagging issues.
32GB storage capacity- Allowing you to save pictures or many movies for easy retrieval anyday
Good battery Capacity- On Normal usage the 5000mAh would last you the whole day.
Quality cameras-Features 13mp + 5mp dual back camera that allows you take quality photos and the 8mp front shooter for selfie-holics
Body Design – The Phone has a thin and stylish elegant body design enabling your phone to fall straight into your hands perfectly.
Has Fingerprint – This offers an extra security layer.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Cons
Fast and Wireless charging not supported.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Full specs
|Release date||January 2019|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||5000|
|Colours||Charcoal Black, Ocean Blue|
|Screen size (inches)||6.30|
|Processor||1.6GHz octa-core (2×1.8GHz + 6×1.6GHz)|
|Processor make||Samsung Exynos 7904|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||512|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|Rear camera||13-megapixel (f/1.9) + 5-megapixel (f/2.2)|
|Front camera||8-megapixel (f/2.0)|
|Operating system||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Skin||Samsung Experience 9.5 UX|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
|Number of SIMs||2|