Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) smartphone was launched in October 2018. The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) is powered by octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM.
The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) packs a 24-megapixel + 10-megapixel+ 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 24-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) is powered by a 3800mAh. Find more on Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) specs and Price in Kenya here.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) price in Kenya
|Starmac Technologies||KSh 38,999 Order Now|
You can also view:
- latest Prices for Nokia Smartphones in Nairobi,Kenya
- latest Prices for Sony Smartphones in Nairobi,Kenya.
- Latest Prices for Huawei Smartphones in Nairobi,Kenya
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Highlights
- 6.3 inch display, 1080 pixels by 2220 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.0 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.2GHz Processor, Snapdragon 660 chipset
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Four: 24MP (f/1.7, PDAF) + 8MP, (f/2.4, ultrawide) + 10MP (f/2.4, 2x optical zoom) + 5MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, HDR, [email protected] & [email protected] video recording
- Front camera: 24MP, f/2.0, HDR & [email protected] video recording
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 2.0, NFC, FM radio
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3800mAh battery
Find More on:
- latest Prices for Mac book in Nairobi,Kenya
- Laptop Buying tips for students in Kenya
- Hp Spectre X2 Price in Kenya
- How to Change Safaricom SSID and Password
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Pros:
Big 6.3 inch display
Fast Charging battery Capability- Allows you to easily charge your battery for a few minutes.
Dual SIM support
6GB of RAM- Apps will run without Lagging issues.
128GB storage capacity
4G network support- Allows you to browse seamlessly and very fast.
Quality cameras-Features four cameras at the back allowing you to take clear and crisp photos
Body Design – The Phone has a thin and stylish elegant body design enabling your phone to fall straight into your hands perfectly.
3.5mm headphone jack – The phone can be connected to external audio devices like speakers and headphones.
Powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset – This is a fast mid-range chipset that comes with an Octa-core 2.2GHz processor.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Cons
No wireless charging
Not water and dust resistant
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Full specs
|Release date||October 2018|
|Dimensions (mm)||162.50 x 77.00 x 7.80|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3800|
|Screen size (inches)||6.30|
|Processor||octa-core (4×2.2GHz + 4×1.8GHz)|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||512|
|Rear camera||24-megapixel (f/1.7) + 10-megapixel (f/2.4) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4) + 5-megapixel (f/2.0)|
|Front camera||24-megapixel (f/2.0)|
|Operating system||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Skin||Samsung Experience UX|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Popular Phone Brands in Kenya