Vivo Y11 detailed description
Vivo Y11 has a 6.35-inch touchscreen display. A 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor runs Vivo Y11. Vivo Y11 has a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Vivo Y15 has a 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Vivo Y11 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 5000 mAh Battery.
GET Vivo Y11 (1906) at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
Vivo Y11 comes with a 6.35″ inch display. With an HD+ display, you get to view high-quality immersive content. Although the display is a 6+ inch display, the phone is compact. The phone comes with slim bezels. With slim bezels, you can have a big display in a small body that can be used with a single hand. That is why big displays are now common with even some smartphones like Tecno Spark 5 Air and Spark 6 Air having 7.0″ inch displays.
Vivo Y11 comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor that clocks at 1.95GHz. With a Snapdragon processor, you get a powerful processor that is meant to handle anything without any issues. Every action will be fast and smooth ensuring you never get frustrated by using your smartphone. The processor is assisted by a 3GB RAM. The work of the RAM is to ensure that you can multitask. The RAM allows you to open multiple tabs at the same time with no lagging problems. The 3GB RAM ensures that you can multitask with no problems. With 32GB of internal storage, you can store all your files without the need of deleting any files
Vivo Y11 comes with a 13MP + 2MP (depth) AI dual-camera at the back. Although Vivo Y11 is not a camera smartphone like Tecno Camon 15, Oppo A52, and Oppo A92, the cameras don’t disappoint. The main 13MP camera takes very good photos that are bright, clear, and detailed. The depth camera blurs out the background bringing focus to the subject so that you can take beautiful portraits.
The front camera 8MP camera takes good selfies. The camera comes with AI Face Beauty that comes with customized solutions that enable you to enhance your selfies so that they are stunning.
Vivo Y11 comes with a 5000mAh battery. The large battery lasts more than a day on a single charge. Although they are already smartphones with 6000mAh battery like Tecno Pouvoir 4 and Pouvoir 4 Pro that make Vivo Y11 5000mAh battery look small, Vivo Y11 makes up for this discrepancy by having a system that intelligently manages the power so that only systems that require power get it so that there is no wastage ensuring battery power lasts longer.
- 6.35″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1544 pixels (~268 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9 mm (6.28 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 190.5 g (6.74 oz)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Dual: 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/1.8; 1080p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging 10W