GET Synco WAir-G1-A2 Ultracompact 2-Person Digital Wireless Microphone System for Mirrorless/DSLR Cameras at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
The Synco WAir-G1-A2 is an ultracompact, digital wireless microphone system with two microphones and just one receiver—great for shooting two-person videos for Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. It offers a complete, versatile, and simple-to-use solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech directly to a mirrorless/DSLR camera or a mobile device with a 3.5mm input.
The WAir-G1-A2 consists of two tiny, lightweight clip-on transmitters each with its own built-in microphone along with a separate lavalier mic that can be used if you prefer a more discreet mic setup. The system also includes a single tiny receiver that mounts on your camera or mobile device and plugs into its 3.5mm input jack. Both a 3.5mm TRS cable for camera use and a 3.5mm TRRS cable for smartphone use are included.
The system delivers reliable transmission with clear sound at a line-of-sight distance up to 164′ (98′ with limited obstacles). The built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 5 hours of operation and recharge in 1.5 hours via USB Type-C ports.
The Synco WAir-G1-A2 Ultracompact 2-Person Digital Price in Kenya is Ksh 21,500.
Two Microphones into One Receiver
- The two-channel receiver allows you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from the two mic/transmitters.
- The receiver features a belt clip, which also doubles as a shoemount adapter for your camera.
Clip-On Transmitters with Built-In Mics and Lavalier Mics
- Each of the compact transmitters is equipped with both a built-in microphone and a 3.5mm input that accepts its included lavalier microphone.
- The transmitter can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent, providing a fast, truly wireless setup. You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- A low-cut filter on the transmitter can be engaged to reduce air-conditioning and wind noise.
- Simply press the pairing buttons and the system components pair automatically.
- Dedicated gain buttons on the receiver allow for 10 dB of gain adjustment for each microphone independently.
- The receiver and the transmitters have displays that indicate power, battery life, and pairing status.
- You have the option to switch between mono or stereo on the receiver: Recording in mono combines both microphones on both the left and right side of your audio track. Recording in stereo puts one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person’s dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
- The transmitters and the receiver are powered for up to 5 hours via a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- The battery recharges in 1.5 hours; a charging cable is included.
Monitor in Real Time
- If your camera doesn’t have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receiver’s 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.
2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- To avoid interference from TV and radio waves, the WAir digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band—far away from television, radio, and UHF wireless microphone transmissions.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet or up to 98 feet when some obstacles are present.
- For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.