OnePlus 9 Pro detailed description
OnePlus 9 Pro has a 6.7-inch touchscreen display. A 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor runs OnePlus 9 Pro. OnePlus 9 Pro has 8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. OnePlus 9 Pro has a 48MP + 8MP + 50MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP Front camera for selfies. OnePlus 9 Pro runs Android 11 and has a 4500 mAh Battery.
The OnePlus 9 Pro 8GB/128GB Price in Kenya is Ksh.99,999
GET OnePlus 9 Pro 8GB/128GB at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
OnePlus 9 Pro.
OnePlus 9 Pro is the latest high-end smartphone from OnePlus. While the OnePlus Nord N10 was not a bad budget smartphone, people were waiting for the OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9 and they have not disappointed. With the OnePlus 9 Pro, you get a flagship device with a great display, a powerful processor, and a battery that powers up in 29 minutes. And with Hasselblad cameras, you get great photography innovations that will change how you view the world. Everything about the OnePlus 9 Pro cements OnePlus as a Premium Smartphone Brand
OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a 6.7″ inch LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED display with 1B colors and HDR10+. The AMOLED display with 1B colors combined with HDR10+ brings vibrant colors as they naturally appear in nature with high contrast where you get deep blacks and bright whites. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that offers a seamless experience when scrolling. And with 1300nits brightness, you get a display that is bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor.
OnePlus 9 Pro comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The processor comes with improved 5G connectivity, improved AI computing, improved gaming, and photography. And with the help of the RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask without lagging.
48MP Quad Hasselblad Camera.
OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a 48MP (wide) + 50MP (ultrawide) + 8MP (telephoto) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system. The cameras have been co-designed with the help of Hasselblad to bring you the latest innovations in photography. With the cameras, you get to take stunning photos that are rich in color due to Natural Color Calibration. Natural Color Calibration gives you authentic color and a natural skin tone reproduction. It should be noted though that others have doubted the improvement the collaboration brings to the camera in terms of on simple point-and-shoot photos – Business insider did a side by side Camera comparison between the Oneplus 9 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max
The main 48MP camera comes with an IMX689 sensor that has advanced imaging technologies. This gives you 4x times high color information for increased accuracy and cleanness in daytime and night shots as well as HDR. You also get shorter focus speeds.
The 50MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle photos. The camera comes with a wider view that lets you capture more details compared to a normal lens. Photos that are taken by the camera ultra-clear, bright, and detailed.
The 8MP telephoto camera lets you take photos of faraway objects. The camera lets you zoom in on faraway objects without you physically moving. This lets you capture clear, bright, and detailed photos.
The depth camera takes portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject. This creates a beautiful bokeh effect that highlights the subject letting you take stunning portraits.
Warp Charge 65T.
OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a 4500mAh battery that lasts the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, the OnePlus 9 comes with support for 65W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 29 minutes. OnePlus 9 Pro also supports 50W Wireless Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 53 minutes which is faster than some fast wired chargers.
OnePlus 9 Pro Specification.
- Display: 6.7″ inch LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Always-on display
- Dimensions: 163.2 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm (6.43 x 2.90 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 197 g (6.95 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, OxygenOS 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB/256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.43″, 1.12µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 8 MP, f/2.4, 77mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3.3x optical zoom + 50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Hasselblad Color Calibration, dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm; Auto-HDR, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 3.1 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 65W, 1-100% in 29 min (advertised)
- Wireless Charging: Fast wireless charging 50W, 1-100% in 43 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery
Other Phone brands available in Stock