Nikon D7500 Specs and Price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh.110,000|
Nikon D7500 Key Features
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
The D7500 uses the same 20.9 MP DX-format image sensor and Expeed 5 image processing engine as the D500, taking your photos and videos to the next level.
Capture elusive subjects at their peak with up to 8 fps continuous shooting for approximately 50 RAW images (14-bit lossless compressed).
The D7500 lets you record up to 29:59 in 4K UHD/30p as well as Full HD. Record uncompressed, 8 bit 4:2:2 4K UHD files to an external recorder via HDMI, while simultaneously recording to your in-camera SD memory card. You also have the option of recording in MP4 format for smooth playback on smart devices. Combined with the excellent optical performance of NIKKOR lenses, the D7500 depicts scenes in breathtaking detail.GET Nikon D7500 at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
- Type: Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Lens Mount: Nikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
- Picture Angle: Nikon DX format; focal length in 35 mm  format equivalent to approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX format angle of view
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels): 20.9 million
- Sensor Size: 23.5 mm x 15.6 mm
- Image Sensor Format: DX
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Total Pixels: 21.51 million
- Dust-Reduction System: Image sensor cleaning
Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX-D software required)
- Dust-Off Reference Photo: Yes
- Image Area (pixels): DX-format
(L) 5,568 x 3,712
(M) 4,176 x 2,784
(S) 2,784 x 1,856
1.3x Crop Mode
(L) 4,272 x 2,848
(M) 3,200 x 2,136
(S) 2,128 x 1,424
Photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 3,840 x 2,160: 3,840 x 2,160
Photographs with image area of DX taken during movie recording:
(L) 5,568 x 3,128
(M) 4,176 x 2,344
(S) 2,784 x 1,560
Photographs with image area of 1.3x taken during movie recording:
(L) 4,272 x 2,400
(M) 3,200 x 1,800(S) 2,128 x 1,192
- File Format Still Images:: JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx 1:4), normal (approx 1:8), or basic (approx 1:16) compression (Size priority); Optimal quality compression available
NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG FormatsNEF (RAW): Lossless compressed, compressed 12 or 14 bit
- Storage Media: SD; SDHC; SDXC
- Card Slot: 1 Secure Digital (SD)
- File System: Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0 EXIF 2.31 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
- Viewfinder: Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage: DX (24×16): 100% horizontal and 100% vertical (Approx.)
1.3x (18×12): 97% horizontal and 97% vertical (Approx.)
- Viewfinder Magnification: 0.94x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, –1.0 m–1) (Approx.)
- Viewfinder Eyepoint: 18.5mm (-1.0 m¯¹)
- Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment: -2.0 to + 1.0m¯¹
- Focusing Screen: Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II with AF Area Brackets (grid lines can be displayed)
- Reflex Mirror: Quick-return type
- Mirror Lock Up: Yes
- Lens Aperture: Instant-return type
- Compatible Lenses: AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G, E, and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and AI-P NIKKOR lenses and non- CPU AI lenses (M mode only).
Electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports the center 1 focus point with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster).IX NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used.
- Shutter Type: Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane mechanical shutter
Electronic front-curtain shutter available in mirror up release mode
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV Bulb, Time, X250
- Fastest Shutter Speed: 1/8000 sec.
- Slowest Shutter Speed: 30 sec.
- Flash Sync Speed: Up to 1/250 sec.
Synchronizes with shutter at 1/320s or slower (flash range drops at speeds between 1/250 and 1/320s)
- Bulb Shutter Setting: Yes
- Shutter Release Modes: Continuous low-speed [CL] mode
Continuous high-speed [CH] mode
Mirror-up [Mup] mode
Quiet Shutter Release
Quiet Continuous Release
Self-timer ModeSingle-frame [S] mode
- Frame Advance Rate: High: Up to 8 fps
Frame rates assume continuous-servo AF, manual or shutter-priority auto exposure, a shutter speed of 1/250 sec or faster, Release selected for Custom Setting a1 (AF-C priority selection), and other settings at default values.
- Continuous Shooting Options: DX-format
CH: Up to 8 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-7 frames per second
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at Full Resolution: 8 frames per second
- Self-Timer: 2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 sec.