GET Google Home (White Slate) at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
The Google Home (White Slate) Price in Kenya is Ksh.18,499
With integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, voice recognition, and home automation support, the Google Home wireless speaker will connect to your wireless network to provide control of, and access to, virtually all of your smart devices. It can play music, check the weather and traffic, tell you sports scores, control your smart home equipment, and more. Using far-field voice recognition technology and the Google Assistant, the built-in microphone allows the Google Home to recognize your voice and perform the requested task in an instant.
You can control the Google Home by voice, with the Google Home app, or using the touch surface on top of the unit. Voice control can be disabled with the rear-mounted mute button. At only 3.79″ wide and 5.62″ tall, the Google Home is designed to fit nearly anywhere in most décors. To further blend into your home, the slate fabric base is interchangeable with six separately available colors.
Command Your Audio
Get Answers from Google
Plan to Do More
Voice-Control Your Smart Devices
Far-Field Voice Recognition
Style Your Home
Set Up in Three Steps
Basic Controls and Indicators
Explore the Google Home App
Decide When the Google Home Listens
You have total control over when you want Google Home to respond to your voice commands. Its light states tell you the status of your device when you say, “Ok Google.”
- No Lights: Waiting to hear the “Ok Google” hotword.
- Dots Animate: Listening for your request and ready to help.
- Four Red Dots: Voice control is deactivated.
- Set, check, cancel, stop, and snooze multiple and/or recurring alarms.
- Perform complicated calculations with the built-in calculator.
- Ask about an event or get your schedule for the day from Google Calendar.
- Have fun with random questions.
- Get definitions and spellings for words with the built-in dictionary.
- Discover hidden surprises with Easter eggs.
- Get answers to your everyday questions.
- Ask about current individual stock prices or current points of an index, like the NASDAQ.
- Get status updates on your upcoming flight.
- Play games with the Assistant.
- Pick your favorite phrase to control countless online services and third-party smart devices with IFTTT.
- Turn on/off, dim, and check if lights are on with supported smart light bulbs.
- Search for local places and ask for additional information.
- Stream audio from your phone to Google Home from 100+ Chromecast-enabled audio apps or through phone mirroring.
- Group any combination of Google Home, Chromecast Audio, or Speakers with Chromecast built-in together for synchronous music throughout the home.
- Play music from popular music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood, or activity.
- Get a curated daily snippet about your day, which includes weather, calendar, commute, reminders, and news with My Day.
- Get the latest news.
- Get nutrition information for ingredients or food.
- Listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Listen to your favorite radio stations.
- Add items to your Shopping list and check what’s already on it.
- Turn on/off devices around your home with supported smart switches and plugs.
- Stream audio to any speaker that has Chromecast Audio plugged in or Chromecast built-in. Then play, pause, skip, or turn up the volume.
- Ask for scores, live updates, or next game date, location and time.
- Stream video content to any TV that has Chromecast plugged in or built-in. Then play, pause, or turn up the volume.
- Control the temperature with supported smart thermostats.
- Set, pause, check, resume, and cancel timers.
- Ask for traffic and travel times for driving, walking, or biking.
- Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages.
- Ask for current weather or forecasts for the week for your home location or any other location.