GET Godox AD1200Pro Battery Powered Flash System at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
Featuring wireless control via the 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′ and 1200Ws of power, the AD1200Pro Battery Powered Flash Kit from Godox is an impressive lighting tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic. It offers up to nine steps of output power in Manual flash mode, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 36V/5200mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 500 full-power flashes that make it suitable in outdoor or location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD1200Pro recycles to full power in just two seconds and features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second with action-stopping flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,860 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Besides these impressive specs, in Stroboscopic Mode it’s capable of 100 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 40W LED modeling lamp with three selectable modes draws negligible power and helps previsualize your captured image.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ / 100m, featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 407′ at ISO 100
- Manual and TTL output modes
- Integrated optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm Sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port
- USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type reflector mount for use with compatible accessories
- Battery pack measures 10.2 x 9.3 x 5.7″ / 26 x 23.5 x 14.5cm