GET Canon EOS 200D Camera at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
Design that makes sense.
With instinctive controls and a touchscreen that feels just like your smartphone, the EOS 200D is easy to use from the start. Shoot with a bright optical viewfinder to see the world as it really is, or a Vari-Angle screen that rotates to help you shoot from unusual perspectives.
Photos you’ll love for years to come.
Shoot 24.2-megapixel photos that are rich with detail and colour and look fantastic straight from the camera – perfect for big prints, photobooks and on-line galleries and great for telling stories with your photos. We’ve given the EOS 200D a DIGIC 7 processor so it can capture pictures in low-light conditions, and Dual Pixel CMOS AF for the world’s fastest Live View focusing.
Shoot shallow focus.
The EOS 200D’s large APS-C sensor makes it easy to shoot with shallow depth of field – ideal for portraits. Keep faces pin-sharp against a beautifully blurry background. It’s an approach used by professional photographers the world over.
More portable. More photos. In more places.
The EOS 200D is designed to be carried without weighing you down so you can enjoy DSLR photography in more places. Take it on holiday, to parties and celebrations, or just out for a walk when you’re feeling creative.
How will you shoot?
However you like to use a camera, the EOS 200D delivers the same fast focusing and speedy responsive performance. Shoot using a lag-free optical viewfinder that shows the world as it really is, or compose using a smartphone-like Vari-Angle display and enjoy the world’s fastest Live View AF. GET Canon EOS 200D Camera (18-55 IS STM KIT) at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
- Type: Approx. 22.3 mm x 14.9 mm
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 24.20 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 25.80 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
- Type: DIGIC 7
- Lens Mount: EF/EF-S
- Focal Length: Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilizer on compatible lenses
- Type: Via optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor.
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Dual Pixel CMOS AF System. Phase detection pixels built onto imaging sensor
- AF System/ Points: Via optical viewfinder: 9-point Center AF point is AF cross-type supporting f/5.6. Center AF point is vertical line-sensitive supporting f/2.8. Other AF points are vertical line-sensitive or horizontal line-sensitive AF supporting f/5.6.
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Maximum 143 AF points via camera automatic selection Freely position 1 AF point/1 AF Zone (9 points, 3×3 grid) via manual selection
- AF working range: Via optical viewfinder: EV -0.5 – 18 (center AF point) EV 0.5 – 18 (other AF points)
Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -2 – 18 (at 23 °C & ISO 100) with One-Shot AF
- AF Modes: AI Focus, One Shot, AI Servo (AI Servo II algorithm)
- AF Point Selection: Via optical viewfinder:
Automatic selection: 9 point AF
Manual selection: Single point AF
- Selected AF point display: Indicated by a transmissive LCD in viewfinder and Quick Control screen
- AF Lock: Locked when shutter button is pressed half way in One Shot AF mode or AF-ON Button is pressed.
- AF Assist Beam: Intermittent firing of built-in flash (effective range up to 4.0 m) or emitted by optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- Metering modes: Via optical viewfinder:
63-zone dual-layer metering sensor with Evaluative, partial, spot (centre only) and centre-weighted average available
Via LiveView on LCD screen:
(1) Evaluative metering (315 zones)
(2) Partial metering (approx. 6.0 % of LCD screen)
(3) Spot metering (approx. 2.6 % of LCD screen)
(4) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV 1 – 20 (at 23 °C with 50 mm f/1.4 lens ISO 100) Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -2 – 20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- AE Lock: Auto: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE Lock Button in creative zone modes.
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- AEB: 3 shots +/-2 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 51200
During Movie shooting: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 25600
- Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Speed: 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Settings: AWB (Ambience priority, White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White
Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Colour Temperature Setting.
White balance compensation:
1. Blue/Amber bias +/-9 levels
2. Magenta/ Green bias +/-9 levels
- Custom White Balance: Yes, 1 setting can be registered
- WB Bracketing: +/-3 levels in single level increments
3 bracketed images per shutter release.
Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/Green bias.