GET BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Lavalier System at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgrated UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System for capturing audio with dual subjects, features an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews, electronic news gathering (ENG),electronic field productions (EFP), film production, business and educational applications, and more.
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8″ to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8″ output cable, carrying case.
The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
• Digital Companding
• Up to 48 Selectable channels
• Up to 32 MHz of transmission bandwidth
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• User-friendly menu operation
• Muting function
• Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements
• Locked-plug avoids accidental changing of settings
• Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300
Note: To save battery life, if only use one transmitter, please turn OFF the other channel from receiver.
BOYA BY-WM8 PRO-K2 Features
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- 48 Selectable UHF Channels
- Broadcast-Quality Sound
- Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver
- Seletable Stereo and Mono Mode
- Mic and Line-in
- Selectable Mute function
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Automatic LCD-locked Function
- Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
- Operation range can reach up to 100m(300′) (without obstacle)
- Two AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver