Nokia 3.4 Key Features
- 6.39″ inch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- 13MP+5MP+2MP Rear camera
- 8MP Front camera
- 4000mAh battery
Nokia 3.4 Price in Kenya
|Starmac Technologies||KSh 16,499.00 Buy Now|
Nokia 3.4 Full Specs
|Display||6.39″ inch IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)|
|Processor||1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 400GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh|
|Color||Fjord, Dusk, Charcoal|
Nokia 3.4 Summary
Nokia 3.4 detailed description
Nokia 3.4 has a 6.39-inch touchscreen display. 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor runs Nokia 3.4. Nokia 3.4 has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 400GB using a microSD card. Nokia 3.4 has a 13MP + 5MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Nokia 3.4 runs Android 10 and has a 4000 mAh Battery.
Nokia 3.4 comes with a 6.39″ inch dot-in display. With a punch hole instead of a notch, you get an immersive uninterrupted view that makes watching content enjoyable. The display also comes with 400nits brightness which makes the display bright enough to be used under direct sunlight. This means you no longer need to shade your smartphone display whenever you want to use it during the day when you’re outside.
Nokia 3.4 comes with a 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor. The processor comes with a 70% improvement in CPU performance, 60% boost in GPU performance, and an improved AI performance. This makes Nokia 3.4 a good phone for multitasking, playing games, and web browsing. And with the help of a 4GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs at the same time and multitask with no lagging issues.
13MP Triple Camera.
Nokia 3.4 is not a camera smartphone like Oppo A53, even though they almost have an identical camera system. While Nokia 3.4 may not be a camera smartphone, it still takes very good outstanding photos. Nokia 3.4 comes with a 13MP (wide) + 5MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) triple camera at the back.
With the 13MP main camera, you get to take bright clear photos. And with the help of AI, photos taken by the camera are enhanced from ordinary-looking to extraordinary.
The ultrawide camera is a wide-angle lens. In case you want to take wider photos, the camera is the best option. It lets you take group photos as well as beautiful scenic photos.
The depth camera is for portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject. This brings the subject into focus letting you take beautiful portraits of them.
Nokia 3.4 comes with a 4000mAh battery. By intelligently utilizing power by ensuring that only processes that require power get it, the system ensures that power lasts more than a day. This puts it on par with smartphones like Realme C15 which have 6000mAh batteries.
Nokia 3.4 Features.
- 6.39″ inch IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 161 x 76 x 8.7 mm (6.34 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, upgrade to Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- microSD, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 13 MP, (wide), PDAF + 5 MP, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 8 MP, (wide)
- Video [email protected]
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery