Nikon Z30 Mirrorless Camera Price in Kenya
The Nikon Z30 Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm Lens Price in Kenya is Ksh 97,999. Compact, connected, and designed for creators, the Nikon Z30 is a purpose-built mirrorless camera optimized for vloggers and live streamers. Pairing Nikon’s noteworthy image quality, 4K video recording, and a large 20.9MP DX-format sensor with a specialized feature-set and design, the Z30 is designed to elevate your content and tag along on your everyday adventures.
4K Video Recording and Sensor Design
Video and Streaming
At the heart of the camera is a DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor, which benefits not only video production needs but also makes the Z30 a highly capable stills camera, too.
- UHD 4K recording up to 30p is supported for crisp, high-resolution video needs. Full HD 120p recording is available, too, for slow-motion playback.
- Continuous recording for up to 2 hours 15 minutes is possible for documenting events or any other situation that requires longer continuous takes.
- Live streaming is possible at up to Full HD 60p or 4K 30p, and the Z30 is compatible with a variety of web conferencing apps, meaning it can easily function as a high-quality webcam, too.
- For longer takes, streaming, and other instances where you need constant power, the Z30 can be powered via the USB Type-C port.
- Versatile 20.9MP resolution suits stills needs, too, and means the Z30 is a perfect tool for capturing stills during productions or for photographing higher-resolution thumbnails and promotional images.
- The large DX-format sensor benefits working in low-light conditions by producing imagery with low noise, high clarity, and a useful sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, or up to ISO 25600 when recording video.
- For photographing fast-moving action, a top continuous shooting speed up to 11 fps is available.
- Merging stills and video, in-camera time-lapse production is possible.
- Built-in presets and filters can also be used to refine your photos and videos straight from the camera.