K&F Concept Beta Backpack 20L in Kenya
The K&F Concept Beta Backpack 20L Price in Kenya is Ksh
About this item
- 【Functional modern design】Exclusive Color Matching offers an extra aesthetic touch for indoor or outdoor photography, in a wildlife or urban setting, perfect for outdoor portraits, VIOG photography, etc. This functional yet aesthetic photography bag is perfect for men and women – camera enthusiasts.
- 【Large Capacity】17.32 x 11.81 x 6.69 inches, approx. 20L; The main compartment holds 1 Camera + 4 Lenses + tripod + other photography accessories, or for DJI Mavic Drone (Mavic 2/Air/Pro) storage; The upper compartment is optimized to store and protect personal items (such as clothes, wallet, cell phone or flash drive); The tripod can be fixed at front: The edition includes a self-contained laptop compartment for up to 15.6-inch laptops.
- 【Side Access & Back Fully Unzips】Quick side access lets you get your gear quickly while wearing meaning capturing more beautiful moments; Professional back full open design allows you organize all compartments and equipment effortlessly while offering maximum protection for your valuable items; two extra Auxiliary Straps help to organize all your gear clearly and easily anytime & anywhere.
- 【Maximum Camera Protection】All stitching in the camera bag use cutting edge reinforcement technology. Made of durable and waterproof high-density nylon, heavily reinforced stitching and antitheft zippers, this bag is unparalleled in being sturdy and durable. The EPE foam padded layer keeps your valuable equipment and personal items safe and protected even in case of sudden shock, or dropping the bag unexpectedly.
- 【Making Travel Easier】Bag is fitted with a unique padded shoulder strap and ergonomic padded back panel which is both extremely comfortable and lightweight, which releases heat and keeps you cool and ready to take your best shots, long trips are a breeze wearing this bag; Adjustable chest belt keeps the straps tight on your shoulders to optimize weight distribution and offer maximum convivence in access camera and tripod.