Brilliant inside and out.
Make a bold statement with innovative style and performance. Starting at just 1.99 kg (4.4 lbs) and 18mm thin, the HP ZBook Studio is a meticulously-designed performance machine.
Defined by HP Z DNA.
Work confidently with HP mobile workstations designed around 30 years of HP Z DNA with extensive ISV certification. It’s reliable, designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing, and endure 120K hours in HP’s Total Test Process.
Create your ideal workstation.
Get looks and performance with Intel® Xeon® processor options, dual 1 TB HP Z Turbo Drive G2[5,6] for up to 2 TB of total storage, up to 32 GB ECC memory, dual Thunderbolt™ 3, and optional HP DreamColor UHD or FHD touch displays. Find more about HP ZBook Studio G3 specs and Price in Kenya
HP ZBook Studio G3 Price in Kenya
|Starmac Technologies||KSh 84,000.00 Order Now|
HP ZBook Studio G3 Key Features
- 15.6″ inch Display
- 2.6GHz Core i7
- 8GB RAM
- 500GB Internal Storage
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M
HP ZBook Studio G3 Full Features.
- Display: 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal FHD UWVA IPS anti-glare LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® CM236
- Processor family: Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6820HQ with Intel HD graphics 530 (2.70 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4
- Memory Slots: 2 SODIMM
- Internal Storage: 500 GB
- Graphics: Discrete
- Graphics (integrated): HP ZBook Studio special edition NVIDIA® Quadro® M1000M (2 GB dedicated GDDR5)
Connectivity and Communications.
- I/O Port location: Left side
- Ports: 1 RJ-45
1 USB 3.0
1 USB 3.0 (charging)
- I/O Port location: Right side
- Ports: 1 power connector
2 Thunderbolt™ 3
1 HDMI 1.4
1 USB 3.0
1 stereo microphone-in/headphone-out combo
- Network interface: Integrated Intel® I219-LM Gigabit Network Connection
- Expansion slots: 1 SD UHS-II flash media
- Expansion slots note: SD supports next generation secure digital and is backward compatible to SDHC, SDXC
- Network interface: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) non-vPro Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 4.0 combo
- Network interface type: LAN
- Network interface type: WLAN
- External I/O ports footnote number: 
Multimedia and Input Devices.
- Audio: Bang & Olufsen HD audio. Integrated stereo speakers and microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam). Button for volume mute, functions keys for volume up and down. Combo microphone-in/stereo headphone-out jack.
- Audio features: DTS Studio Sound™, stereo speakers, combo microphone/headphone jack
- Keyboard: HP Spill Resistant Keyboard (backlit with function key control)
- Pointing device: Image sensor clickpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two buttons
- Camera: 720p HD webcam
Battery and Power.
- Battery type: HP Long Life 4-cell 64 WHr Li-ion prismatic
- Power: 150 W Slim Smart AC adapter (external)
- Security Management: One-step logon
Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 1.2/2.0 Embedded Security Chip
Security lock slot
Support for Intel® AT
HP FingerPrint Sensor (optional)
Absolute Persistence Module
HP BIOSphere with Sure Start
SATA port disablement (via BIOS)
DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock
RAID (available as a configurable option)
Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS)
Removable media write/boot control
Power-on password (via BIOS)
Setup password (via BIOS)
- Software: HP Mobile Workstations are shipped with a variety of software titles including: HP Performance Advisor, HP Remote Graphics Software, HP Client Security, Microsoft Security Essentials, Microsoft Defender, HP ePrint Driver, HP PageLift. Please refer to this product’s quick spec document for a full list of preinstalled software.
Dimensions and Weight.
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 375 x 255 x 18 mm
- Weight: Starting at 2 kg
Popular Laptop Brands in Kenya
Acer Asus Dell Hp Lenovo Macbook Toshiba