GET Godox AD200Pro TTL Pocket Flash Kit at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
An enhanced version of its predecessor, the AD200Pro TTL Pocket Flash Kit from Godox is built around a unique flash source with a standard speedlight head and a bare bulb head that give you the option of two distinctly different qualities of light. The kit comes with the two heads, lithium battery, charger, and carry case.
The speedlight head outputs the standard look of an on-camera flash that can be modified using an optional softbox, beauty dish, or umbrella. The bare bulb head features a removable flash tube and produces 360 degrees of soft, bright, nearly shadowless light. The head uses optional reflectors that focus the beam angle and give you directional control. The AD200Pro has impressive core features such as 200Ws of power adjustable in 9 steps from 1/256 to 1/1, recycling from 0.01 to 1.8 seconds, and flash durations as short as 1/15,380 sec. The flash runs on a removal, rechargeable lithium battery that will give you up to 500 full power flashes and thousands of lower power flashes.
The Godox AD200Pro TTL Pocket Flash Kit Price in Nairobi,Kenya is Ksh 35,000.
The AD200Pro has 3 flash modes: Manual, TTL, and Multi (Stroboscopic). Manual outputs the user’s choice of power, modeling light, first or second curtain sync, etc. Multi controls the stroboscopic rate up to 90 times (90 Hz). TTL takes advantage of the flash head’s built-in X1 receiver. Optional X1 TTL transmitters are available for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, and FUJIFILM cameras. They will also detect a separately purchased LED head. The 32-channel wireless system controls flash mode, first and second curtain sync, High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second, power level, modeling lamp, and ready beeper at distances up to 328′. Firmware updates are obtainable on the Godox website.
The second generation of this sleek and versatile strobe, the AD200Pro has a series of enhancements over its predecessor:
- Dedicated Stable Color Temperature Mode, which improves color consistency to within +/- 100K throughout the entire power range
- Expanded nine stop power range, from 1/256 to 1/1, with 1/10th-stop increments
- Faster full-power recycle time of 1.8 sec
- Inclusion of a USB Type-C port for updating the flash’s firmware
- Upgraded metal flash holder/umbrella mount for more secure and stable attachment to light stands
- Enhanced control panel with recessed design, additional navigation buttons, and a revised On/Off switch
Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
Bare Bulb and Speedlight Flash Heads
Large Capacity Lithium Battery Pack
Numerous Control Functions
- 9-Step Power Range: 1/1 to 1/256
- Supports flash exposure compensation
- 1/8000 second High-Speed Sync
- First and second curtain sync
- Modeling lamp
- Manual flash
- Multi flash
- Custom functions