GARMIN DASH CAM 66W
- Record 1440p HD video with an extra-wide 180-degree field of view.
- Because details matter, built-in GPS pinpoints when and where events occur.
- it’s never been easier to view and share video. Just use the Garmin Drive™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- Voice control1 makes everything easier. Need something? Just ask
- A little added awareness never hurts. Driver alerts look out for you.
- No more having to choose. Dual USB means you can plug in your phone and your dash cam.
Garmin APPROACH® S62
- Here comes the sun. And your watch screen is still readable.
- Want to play 24/7? With GPS mode lasting up to 20 hours, you pretty much can.
- With more than 41,000 preloaded courses, you’ll know yours on the back of your wrist.
- A caddie that’s all yours all the time — know what to hit and where to aim.
- Want advanced data, tournaments and more? Get the Garmin Golf™ app.
- Connect with more than the course. Get notifications sent right to your watch.
Garmin FĒNIX® 7X – SAPPHIRE SOLAR EDITION
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- Do more. Charge less. Solar charging yields up to 37 days of battery life in smartwatch mode3.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
- Navigate with preloaded TopoActive maps and use built-in Wi-Fi® for easy updates.
- Keep great tunes coming with music on your wrist — and no phone to weigh you down.
Garmin FORERUNNER® 955 SOLAR
- Pushing toward the podium? Get this lightweight smartwatch on your wrist. Train your best, perform your best, and outlast the pack with a Power Glass™ solar charging lens to extend battery life.
- Get up to 20 days of battery life in smartwatch mode1 for a full picture of your health — from sleep to training.
- Harness the power of the sun, and get up to 49 hours of battery life in GPS mode with solar charging2.
- Swipe through stats and maps with a new, responsive touchscreen.
- Confidently run any route using full-color, built-in maps and multi-band GPS.
- Know when you’re primed for a productive session with training readiness.
- Plan your strategy with daily suggested workouts, course details and more on the race widget.
Garmin VÍVOMOVE® SPORT
- Perfectly timeless analog style.
- Get up to 5 days of battery life. Now that’s a good look.
- Tap or swipe to reveal the hidden touchscreen display. It’s your little secret.
- Stay in the loop with texts, calls and calendar reminders1 right on your wrist.
- Know your body better. Track steps2, sleep, stress and energy levels.
- Make wellness a priority with apps for yoga, walking, cardio, mindful breathing and more.
Garmin VÍVOSMART® 5
- Yes, it tracks your steps, heart rate2 and energy levels. And yes, we made it simple.
- Bright display and up to 7 days of battery life? Yep — this tracker can keep up.
- Walk, run, yoga, cycle — break a sweat your way with preloaded sports apps.
- Catch some z’s, then wake to a score based on your sleep quality.
- Stay connected. See texts, calls and notifications from your paired smartphone.
- Connect to your smartphone’s GPS, and track outdoor walks, runs and rides with ease.
Garmin Venu Sq 2 -Music Edition
- classy smartwatch with various health and fitness tracking functions
- high-quality AMOLED colour touch display for vivid colours, high-definition graphics and smooth animations
- fitness tracker records daily activities, informs about steps, daily goal, calories and sleep behaviour
- heart rate measurement at the wrist
- pulse measurement while swimming
- Pulse Ox measures blood oxygen saturation
- Body Battery™ shows the energy level of your body for a better training planning
- stress level measurement and VO2max
Garmin GPSMAP 65s
- Multi-Band GNSS for Optimal Accuracy
- US & Canada Routable Topo Maps
- 2.6″ Sunlight-Readable Color Display
- Barometer, Altimeter, 3-Axis Compass
- Receive Alerts from Your Phone
- Shows Public Land Boundaries
- Plan with Garmin Explore Map
- microSD Card Slot for Adding Maps
- Auto Cache Updates from Geocaching Live
- Runs on 2 x AA Batteries