Garmin Forerunner 645 Key Features
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening¹
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics³, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate4 to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
Garmin Forerunner 645 Price in Kenya
|Starmac Technologies||KSh 35,999.00 Buy Now|
If you’ve got a big music collection already, you can also put your own MP3s on there, and if you’re still someone that’s got a vast digital music collection, you’ll be fine.
The downside comes when you find out what you’ve got to do to actually get them on there – fire up your computer, open up Garmin Express (which most won’t have ever done, given they’ll have only ever paired with the app) and then search for the songs on your machine, before getting them sent to the watch.
Design and screen
One of the most striking things about the Forerunner 645 Music is the way it’s designed – apart from some of the hyper-expensive fashion-led Fenix models, it’s the most attractive Garmin watch out there.
The impressive feature is the metal rim around the edge of the 1.2-inch display – it not only protects the Gorilla Glass 3 that covers the display, but adds a more industrial, yet stylish, look to the watch.
The strap is silicone and also pretty lightweight – it feels comfortable on the wrist, although those with sensitive skin might need to swap it out. Thankfully you can use any 20mm strap here, thanks to the standard lugs.