Garmin ETREX 32X Price in Kenya
The Garmin ETREX 32X Price in Kenya 32,500. The eTrex 22x and 32x handheld devices come preloaded with road-routable TopoActive maps that feature streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways, natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, car parks and accommodations.
Explore Confidently with the Reliable Handheld GPS
- 2.2” sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
- eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
eTrex 22x and eTrex 32x offer the same ease-of-use, durability and affordability that the eTrex handheld GPS series is known for — along with preloaded TopoActive maps. These devices are perfect for ATVs, bicycles, boats or hiking.
See the Way
eTrex 22x and 32x offer enhanced 2.2”, 65K color, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
With a microSD card slot and expanded 8 GB of internal memory, you can easily download additional maps for wherever the adventure takes you.
Both devices support BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), so you can download and integrate satellite imagery with your maps.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as a handheld — for use on ATVs or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator® NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or use the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.