GET FeelWorld F6 Plus 5.5″ 4K HDMI Monitor at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
FeelWorld F6 Plus 5.5″ 4K HDMI Monitor Price in Kenya
The FeelWorld F6 Plus 5.5″ 4K HDMI Monitor Price in Kenya is Ksh.26,999. The FeelWorld F6 Plus 5.5″ 4K HDMI Monitor features a touchscreen display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and brightness of 500 cd/m². It supports HDMI input signals up to DCI 4K24 and UHD 4K30, and it provides an HDMI output for connecting to wireless transmitters, larger on-set monitors, and other devices. LUTs in .cube format are supported via an SD card slot to view S-Log2, S-Log3, V-Log, and Log-C profiles in Rec. 709 color space.
A large set of software features includes waveform, vectorscope, histogram, and anamorphic mode. These can be accessed via the menu wheel on top of the monitor. The menu system is simple with touchscreen tabs on the sides and a clean look, and it provides a live view of most settings as you go through the tabs, including in the LUT tab where log profiles are selectable.
Multiple power options include a 12 VDC input, an 8 VDC output for connecting optional dummy battery cables, a USB Type-C port for power banks, and a battery slot that accepts an L-series battery on one side or an LP-E6 battery on the other, interchangeably. A 1/4″-20 mounting thread is provided on the bottom, top, and right side.
Firmware Update 2.1.0 Addition
- Touchscreen display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 500 cd/m² brightness
- HDMI input signals up to DCI 4K24 and UHD 4K30
- HDMI output for connecting to wireless transmitters, etc.
- SD card slot for uploading LUTs to view S-Log2, S-Log3, V-Log, and Log-C profiles in Rec 709 color space
- 12 VDC input, 8 VDC output for optional dummy battery cables, USB Type-C port for power banks
- Single battery slot accepts an L-series battery on one side or an LP-E6 battery on the other
- Three 1/4″-20 mounting threads
- Parade (RGB, YUV, Y)
- Peaking focus assist
- False colors
- Zebra exposure (1 to 100%)
- Scan Mode (underscan, overscan)
- Zoom (100 to 300%)
- Anamorphic mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.0x)
- Pixel to pixel
- Nine gird
- Center marker
- Safety marker (70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Ratio Marker (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker color (red, green, blue, white, black, yellow)
- Check field (red, green, blue, gray)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Color temperature adjustment