Canon EOS 80D Specs and Price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh.106,500|
Canon EOS 80D Key Features
45-point all cross-type AF system.
For next-level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system*. Excellent in dim light, it has improved low luminance performance to EV -3 and is compatible with most EF lenses (lenses with maximum apertures of f/8 or higher, and some lenses with extenders attached may operate at a maximum of 27 points). It also features 4 types of AF area selection modes useful for a number of different AF situations. These include user-selectable Single-point AF, Zone AF, where users can select from one of 9 predefined AF zones; Large Zone AF, where one of three zones can be selected; and 45-point AF auto selection, where the camera detects the AF point automatically.
Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera (18-55 IS STM KIT)Price in Nairobi, Kenya is Ksh.106,499.
24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
The EOS 80D camera features a newly developed 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor that not only captures high-resolution images, but also features refined individual pixels that enable high ISO speeds of 16000 for still photographs (expandable to 25600) and 12800 for movies (expandable to 16000, 25600). Equipped with high resolution and high sensitivity, the EOS 80D’s sensor works with the camera’s DIGIC 6 Image Processor to enable Dual Pixel CMOS AF during Live View operation, and while capturing both Full HD 60 fps movies and Full HD HDR movies.
Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
The EOS 80D camera features Canon’s improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and smooth AF during Live View and movie shooting. Boasting enhanced speed, smoother tracking and compatibility with all EF and EF-S lenses, the EOS 80D’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF system excels, providing stellar AF and tracking even in difficult shooting conditions. This Canon technology is made possible by placing two photodiodes per pixel, instead of one, and enabling each pixel to perform phase-difference detection autofocus. This means fast, accurate AF and virtually no loss in image quality with extended coverage across approximately 80% of the image plane.
Full HD 60.
The EOS 80D camera makes it easy to capture and share high-definition, high-quality movies quickly, easily and with virtually no compromise. In bright daylight or at dusk, whatever the speed of the action, the EOS 80D can help make sharp, beautifully exposed movies that are as easy to share as they are to capture. The camera’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF system focuses fast, and Movie Servo AF tracking helps maintain focus even when the action gets going. The Vari-angle Touch Screen monitor also makes it easy to compose from most any vantage point, while Creative Filters and a clever Video Snapshot feature encourage experimentation. The ability to record movies as both MOV and MP4 files makes sharing fast and easy. Manual volume recording control, digital zooming and a headphone terminal add to the EOS 80D’s impressive collection of high-end moviemaking features.
DIGIC 6 Image Processor.
The EOS 80D camera is equipped with Canon’s DIGIC 6 Image Processor, which helps provide excellent image quality and processing speed in both photos and video. High light sensitivity allows for high resolution with less noise when shooting in dark conditions at ISO 12800. The DIGIC 6 Image Processor also powers the camera’s performance capabilities, providing full resolution high-speed continuous still shooting and distortion correction in-camera. Video recording in MP4 format provides seamless compatibility with mobile devices and tablets. Highly compressed MP4 video not only preserves space on your memory card but also improves playback on mobile devices. Recording HD videos using HDR movie feature is possible, expanding creative possibilities. GET Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera at the best price in Kenya from Fast Deal
- Type: Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- SD speed class-compatible
- UHS compatible
- High-speed writing is supported when a UHS-I compatible SD card is used.
- Compatible with Eye-Fi Cards.
- Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used (card error will be displayed).
- Image Format: Approx. 22.5mm x 15.0mm (APS-C)
- Compatible Lens: Canon EF Lenses (including EF-S lenses, excluding EF-M lenses)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Type: CMOS sensor
- Pixels: Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- Pixel Unit: Approx. 3.72 µm square
- Total Pixels: Approx. 25.8 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Low Pass Filter: Fixed position in front of the image sensor
- Dust Deletion System: Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking approx. 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible.
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Manual cleaning
- Recording Format: Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3
- Image Format: Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon Original), M-RAW, S-RAW, RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, S-RAW+JPEG
Video: MOV (Full HD Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: AAC) * Variable (averaged) bit rate
Other Cameras available in Stock