Boya BY-M1000 Key Features
- Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Bidirectional polar patterns
- Wide frequency range and ultra low noise
- Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
- Included shockmount & pop filter
- Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- 0dB ,-10 dB pad switch
- 3-Pin XLR plug
- 48V phantom power
Boya BY-M1000 Price in Kenya
|Starmac Technologies||KSh 10,999.00 Buy Now|
The Boya BY-M1000 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone, which is indispensable for sound recording in your studio. Do you want to record vocals, instruments, podcasts, voice-overs, or just a recording in your home studio? Then the Boya microphone is perfect!
The Boya microphone has a pop filter, which allows you to filter out loud speaking sounds (such as “S” and “P”) and other background sounds. In addition, this filter protects your microphone against saliva, for example, during vocal recordings. The anti-shock mount prevents vibratory sounds from being incorporated into the audio recording. The condenser microphone also has a low-cut filter, which allows you to filter out low-frequency sounds (e.g. noise and background noise). The BY-M1000 also has a pad-switch so as not to disturb your recording with loud sounds.
For an extremely reliable sound recording, you can rotate the microphone in the holder by 360 degrees. You can also select the desired directional characteristics yourself:
• Cardioid: Records sounds from the front of the microphone. Suitable for sound recordings of e.g. vocals and acoustic instruments (guitar, piano, violin, etc.).
• Omni-directional: Records sounds equally from all directions. Suitable for applications where sound has to be recorded from multiple sides, such as a singer or choir with a background tape.
• Bi-directional: Records sounds from the front and back equally. Suitable for situations where people are facing each other, for example during interviews or presentations.